We believe in making healthcare simple, safe and secure. We replace the outdated prescription process with one simple App.
- We at ScalaMed believe you should be empowered and have full ownership of your information. We believe in a future where your data is private and secure. A future where you have control over your health, and where taking your medicine is intuitive and easy.
- We have created the world’s most convenient and simple prescription process.
- We use the latest technology (blockchain),to ensure your health data is kept safe from hackers, and not owned by anyone except you.
It's your health, so it makes sense that you have full access to your data - 24/7. Simple. Safe. Secure.
The only person in common at the clinic, the hospital, the pharmacy, and the specialist – is you. So it makes perfect sense, that you own your data, you have 24/7 access to it, and that you can use it to help you get the right medicines, at the right time and at the right price.
Most health data today is stored in big database owned by private companies – and we consumers lack access to our information. So many of us find it impossible to remember the names of those difficult to remember medicines and dosages, and yet, we are not given our information.
At ScalaMed, we believe in giving you your data, and helping you to easily take your medicines. We use a new secure technology called blockchain to make sure your data is not stored is some big honey-pot, and to ensure that what is private stays private. However, we also know how important it is to be able to share your information with your loved ones and your care teams – and our technology does this easily – on your terms – not ours.
Now for the geek talk – ScalaMed is a cryptographically secure network, resulting in instant transactions, privacy, security, immutability, accountability, and impeccable record keeping. It is architected to plug into existing medical records (EHRs), resulting in minimal integration overhead and business disruption. ScalaMed is compliant with all data security requirements, ISO standards, and global standards – including HIPAA compliant and protects the privacy and security of information exchanged through the platform.
What is Blockchain
- Blockchain is a new technological way to de-centralize data in a secure and accessible way.
- Blockchain technology is a way to remove the middle-men in healthcare and offers a way to bring a consumer centered approach to our health. In the past, in order to ensure that transactions could occur on the internet, we would appoint a third party, like a bank, to act as a middle-man for us to ensure everything went smoothly. For example, when we send money to a third party online store, we would send money to the bank, who would verify that we have the money in our account, they would keep the money for a few days (and make interest on it and sometimes charge us fees as well), and then pass it on to the shop. The bank would profit from this transaction because there was no simple way of transferring digital assets like money from one person to a shop without this “bank” in the middle. Blockchain technology allows for individuals to transfer digital assets (like money, or prescriptions) securely and directly to someone else, without anyone in the middle. Blockchain is a way to ensure that one’s prescriptions and medication history is owned by the individual, can be securely stored, with privacy, security, safety, and verification embedded in the technology, and can be shared, accessed and interpreted when necessary.
- Blockchain offers a cryptographic way to store and access a verified list of transactions, data, information, results, and procedures, not relying on one storage facility, instead distributed across numerous nodes that instantaneously verify the data to ensure records aren’t lost, misplaced, tampered, falsified or exposed to hacking.
We know how hard health is, and we are dedicated to use our experience as patients, carers, parents, doctors, pharmacists, and geeks, to make health easier.
Dr Tal Rapke, CEO Founder
- Dr Tal, is a trained physician with 20+ years of health experience as an innovator, a digital health expert, an entrepreneur, a husband, and a father of 2 energetic boys. Having lived in New York, Melbourne, Sydney, the Middle East, he has seen the immense opportunity that exists to rethink healthcare and make it more intuitive and patient focused. He has been focused on ScalaMed – dedicated to changing the future of healthcare.
Dr John Lambert, CIO Adviser
- Ex CCIO of NSW Health – responsible for Digital Health of 8 Million Patients and ICU Specialist, Experienced in all things digital health for 25 years. Has built digital solutions at scale . Deep understanding of regulatory and technical requirements in healthcare.
Brad Walls, Product Manager
- User experience and product expert, Brad joined ScalaMed to drive delivery of a world leading blockchain tech solution. Brad believes in creating design-focused products with simple usability. Degree in Advanced Science from the University of Sydney.
Alon Novy, CTO
- Alon - a serial entrepreneur, and an incredibly experienced CTO, inventor, software architect & development specialist, has designed/built multi-award winning software products across the globe - in banking , project management, and health. Alon is passionate about having a social impact on the world with ScalaMed.
Save administration time and burden
Integrated into your EMR / prescribing software
Improve your patients’ experience of medication management
Access updated/complete medication list for fast meds reconciliation
Reduce adverse medication events with warnings on drug-drug interactions across all providers
Healthcare professionals Sign Up / Log In
Please add your email address and we will let you know when we are accepting new Healthcare Professionals.
Service remote patients
Lead generate to find new customers
Advertise your pharmacy directly to new customers
Reduce fraudulent prescriptions with added peace of mind
Maintain a relationship with the consumer through the Application
Make medication adherence easy
Pharmacists Sign Up / Log In
Please add your email address and we will let you know when we are accepting new Pharmacies.
Receive valid prescriptions directly from your doctor to your phone
Store, access and share your prescriptions for free 24/7
Purchase your prescriptions at your pharmacy of choice – in-person or online
For new OR refill prescriptions
Please add your email address and we will let you know when the App is freely available for everyone
Search for your closest doctor, clinic and pharmacy who use ScalaMed (COMING SOON).Search for Pharmacies Find Participating Healthcare Professionals
If you are a clinic, hospital group, or doctor and want to improve practice efficiency with digital ScalaMed prescriptions please contact us.
If you want to partner with us in any other way, we look forward to hearing from you.
Is blockchain the future of digital health?
A revolution is coming Truth be told, it’s already here Blockchain technology has the capacity to revolutionize medical database capability—if we choose ...
Rethinking prescriptions... Is there a better way?
Every day, clinics and patients get frustrated at the administration time they spend in managing their prescriptions From recalling prescriptions, issuing new ...
Four reasons healthcare needs blockchain
An ingenious invention and IT buzzword, blockchain is overhauling industries with its secure data access technology Now it’s set to solve one of ...
We at ScalaMed are always looking for extra-ordinary, ambitious, creative and passionate individuals.
Please contact us if you would like to be part of changing the future of healthcare globally.
Please contact us with any other questions or feedback.